Re: Bad Discrimination

On Tue, 13 Nov 2001, Hugh Daniel wrote:

>   Rik, I know exactly what your bounce was about.

>   I bitched (yes, even flamed!) as it was the right thing to do.

*shrug*

Remember that your bandwidth is still being stolen
by spammers, though considering the above I guess
you might also think it's ok for spammers to use your
bandwidth with you paying for it ...

For the evidence, see:
http://spamcop.net/w3m?action=checkblock&ip=140.174.2.1
http://orbz.org/b.php?140.174.2.1

kind regards,

Rik
--
Shortwave goes a long way:  irc.starchat.net  #swl

http://www.surriel.com/		http://distro.conectiva.com/

-