Re: Via C3 Nehemia

Hi Jean-Marc,

By the way I forgot to say that my sources are 2.6.24.
In fact, the The cpufreq driver for the Via C3 Nehemia is "CONFIG_X86_LONGHAUL". I can't choose <*>, because the only choice possible for this option is <m>.

Moreover, I thought that compiling a 2.6.24 kernel with the same config as the 2.6.12 I was talking about in the previous message would give a result. I was right, but it gave a bad result, it boots, but frequency scaling is still impossible. At boot, dmesg still gives this message "longhaul: No ACPI support. Unsupported northbridge." It seems to be an ACPI or cpufreq-version related problem, so I'm going to fine tune the 2.6.12 kernel to see if it helps.

Cheers

Marc