Re: Via C3 Nehemia

Jean-Marc Spaggiari a écrit :
Hi Marc,

Did you try by replacing the =m by =y in the CPUFreq processor drivers
section? Because maybe your module is not loaded correctly? Not sure
if it will solve your issue, but that may help.

Regards,

JM

Hi Jean-Marc,

Thanks for your help, I'll give it a try.

In the meantime, I went on with my inverstigations, and found something rather interesting: I had an old kernel on the computer (2.6.12 copiled with option "CONFIG_MPENTIUM4=y" enabled), and managed to boot on it. Even if udev gave me some problems at boot, strangely, the processor changed its speed from 675 mhz to 1000 Mhz when needed (abviously with ondemand gouvernor), does it mean there has been regression since the 2.6.12 version ?

To have an answer to this question, today, I'll recompile a 2.6.24 kernel with the "CONFIG_MPENTIUM4=y" option.

Cheers

Marc