Re: 2 node not syncing

Hello Andrew,

On 06 Jan 2015, at 1:25 AM, Andrew Beekhof <andrew@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On 6 Jan 2015, at 8:29 am, Dmitry Koterov <dmitry.koterov@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

1. nodelist.node MUST contain only IP addresses. No hostnames! They simply do not work, "crm status" shows no nodes.

I exclusively use hostnames, so whatever is happening to you must be more complicated than it appears

Yes, same here..

And no warnings are in logs regarding this.
2. quorum {} MUST NOT be empty (in the config sample it IS empty): in my case, the following fixed the problem together with (1):

quorum {
   provider: corosync_votequorum
   two_node: 1
}

Thank you Dmitry, I will include this into the configuration.

After switching to use direct instead of multicast membership - was I able to connect. I am still investigating why this happened, but for my purposes this solves my issue.

Thank you all for providing me suggestions - much appreciated.

Kind Regards,
Etienne Pretorius