Re: different expected_votes

On 19/04/13 12:52, Fabio M. Di Nitto wrote:
On 4/19/2013 1:31 PM, Ferenc Wagner wrote:
"Fabio M. Di Nitto" <fdinitto@xxxxxxxxxx> writes:

votequorum is not supported in 1.4.x series.
You want to upgrade to corosync 2.3.x.

Do you mean it's unreliable and should not be used in 1.4, even though
it may seem to work?

The basic might work, but a lot of fixes to handle some corner cases are
only in 2.3.

  I'd like to stick with stock distro (Debian
wheezy) packages if possible, but don't want to risk cluster operation.

I am fairly sure there is corosync 2.3 in experimental.

I also use clvm, which requires OpenAIS compatibility, if I understand
it right.

It only depends how clvmd has been built. openais is not a requirement
for operations as there are other preferred locking methods for clvmd
(dlm specifically).

Also clvmd in openais mode depends on the Lck service in openais. I think this service is best described as "unreliable" :/

Chrissie