different expected_votes

Hi!

I'm building a Pacemaker cluster on top of Corosync 1.4.2.  I started
with 3 nodes, so their corosync.conf files contain:

quorum {
  provider: corosync_votequorum
  expected_votes: 3
}

Now I'm adding a new node, which has a very similar configuration, but
with expected_votes: 4.  My question: what happens in a cluster where
the nodes have different values for expected_votes?  The new node joined
the cluster all right, and crm status reports:

4 Nodes configured, 4 expected votes

on all nodes (even on those with expected_votes: 3).  This seems just
fine, but I fear I might be hit by unobvious repercussions later.  I can
restart corosync on the other nodes after adjusting their config, but
sooner of later I'll be in a similar situation again...
--
Thanks,
Feri.