Re: Cephadm has a small wart

Well, for what it's worth, I'm fairly agnostic about the distro used,
more interested in its stability.

Alpine is Debian-based, I think and very popular as a minimalistic
based for containers. I prefer the Red Hat world myself, but can live
with either. Nominally Ceph is a Red Hat product, and that's about the
only other factor I can think of.