PSA: Bringing up an OSD really, really fast

While running Ceph in a VM may not be considered the most efficient
mode of operation, it's still fairly popular. I've put together a small
project that can spin up an OSD VM in just a few minutes.

Whereas Ceph given free rein will gladly acquire resources with all the
enthusiasm as a sprig of mint in damp earth, what I've developed is
more useful for a small farm with very irregular resources such as my
own. And for research purposes!

The project has 2 components: one of which gets deployed on the
intended VM host, the other being an Ansible role and model playbook.
Full instructions are provided. And incidentally, the Ansible role
should be able to run against a base OS host, even though it was
developed for VMs.

Comments and suggestions welcome.

https://gogs.mousetech.com/mtsinc7/instant_osd