Cephadm has a small wart

I've been setting up a cookbook OSD creation process and as I walked
through the various stages, I noted that the /etc/redhat-release file
said "CentOS Stream 8". I panicked, because IBM has pulled the Ceph
archives for CentOS 8 and nuked the machine, then rebuilt it with more
attention to detail.

I consistently was seeing the correct redhat-release until I installed
cephadm and ran cephadm shell. Cephadm is running a chroot jail, it
seems, and it's plugging in the wrong value for that file. Presumably
from its internal image instead of copying the actual file. The false
release string does not leak outside of cephadm, though.

So far this appears to be only important as a possible confusion point,
but it is of concern since the repositories in /etc/yum.repos.d
download from repositories whose URLs are derived from the OS release
that YUM (dnf) thinks it's running under and I'd hate to find out the
hard way that something got confused.

Probably rpm and yum/dnf shouldn't be available from within cephadm,
but since cephadm pulls stuff internally that may not be possible.

This was seen on AlmaLinux 9.4, cephadm version 16.2.15.