Re: How many pool for cephfs

Hi Albert,

In this scenario, it is more consistent to work with subvolumes.

Regarding security, you can use namespaces to isolate access at the OSD
level.

What Robert emphasizes is that creating pools dynamically is not without
effect on the number of PGs and (therefore) on the architecture (PG per
OSD, balancer, pg autoscaling, etc.)

Cordialement,

*David CASIER*