Re: Help needed with Grafana password

Usually, removing the grafana service should be enough. I also have this directory (custom_config_files/grafana.<hostname>) but it's empty. Can you confirm that after running 'ceph orch rm grafana' the service is actually gone ('ceph orch ls grafana')? The directory underneath /var/lib/ceph/{fsid}/grafana.<hostname> should also be gone, can you confirm? Removing a service can take some time, so maybe wait a few minutes and then check again. And after you removed it, did you deploy again with your initial password? Maybe share the exact commands you used and the content of your grafana.yaml (mask sensitive data).

Zitat von Sake Ceph <ceph@xxxxxxxxxxx>:

Using podman version 4.4.1 on RHEL 8.8, Ceph 17.2.7

I used 'podman system prune -a -f' and 'podman volume prune -f' to cleanup files, but this leaves a lot of files over in /var/lib/containers/storage/overlay and a empty folder /var/lib/ceph/<cluster_id>/custom_config_files/grafana.<hostname>.
Found those files with 'find / -name *grafana*'.

What doesn't work exactly? For me it did...