Re: Help needed with Grafana password

Using podman version 4.4.1 on RHEL 8.8, Ceph 17.2.7

I used 'podman system prune -a -f' and 'podman volume prune -f' to cleanup files, but this leaves a lot of files over in /var/lib/containers/storage/overlay and a empty folder /var/lib/ceph/<cluster_id>/custom_config_files/grafana.<hostname>.
Found those files with 'find / -name *grafana*'.