Re: Ceph iSCSI GW not working with VMware VMFS and Windows Clustered Storage Volumes (CSV)

Thank you guys for the help here! We discovered the issue. We deployed the
whole system using Ubuntu, and it seems that when the TCMU-runner is
installed, some folders are not created, and as a consequence, the iSCSI
reservations do not work as they (the iSCSI reservation) write in a file
the reservations created by the clients.

The folders that we needed to be created in the iSCSI GW systems are the
following:

   - /var/target/pr
   - /var/target/alua

By the way, that is why only one GW is supported when using iSCSI
reservation. Just because they are written in a file in the local file
system. If they were written to the Ceph system in a Rados object we would
not have that limitation, or if they were written in a shared folder path
that is mounted in all iSCSI GW. We will validate this setup to see if they
would work just fine for Multipath with iSCSI reservation.