Re: Ceph iSCSI GW is too slow when compared with Raw RBD performance

Thank you all guys that tried to help here. We discovered the issue, and it
had nothing to do with Ceph or iSCSI GW.

The issue was being caused by a Switch that was acting as the "router" for
the network of the iSCSI GW. All end clients (applications) were separated
into different VLANs, and networks, and they were all connected in teh same
switch that was acting as the router between the iSCSI GW network and the
clients one. When we removed that "routing" from the switch, we managed to
get the full performance of iSCSI.