Re: Ceph iSCSI GW not working with VMware VMFS and Windows Clustered Storage Volumes (CSV)

I see, thanks for the feedback guys!

It is interesting that Ceph Manager does not allow us to export iSCSI
blocks without selecting 2 or more iSCSI portals. Therefore, we will always
use at least two, and as a consequence that feature is not going to be
supported. Can I export an RBD image via iSCSI gateway using only one
portal via GwCli?

@Maged Mokhtar, I am not sure I follow. Do you guys have an iSCSI
implementation that we can use to somehow replace the default iSCSI server
in the default Ceph iSCSI Gateway? I didn't quite understand what the
petasan project is, and if it is an OpenSource solution that we can somehow
just pick/select/use one of its modules (e.g. just the iSCSI
implementation) that you guys have.