Re: rgw: S3 bucket notification for Copy and CompleteMultipartUpload is missing metadata

Thilo and Stefan,
Thanks for your help!
Both fixes are now under review;
https://github.com/ceph/ceph/pull/48875
https://github.com/ceph/ceph/pull/48877

it might take a little longer, but the fixes should also be backported to
quincy.

Yuval