Re: rgw: S3 bucket notification for Copy and CompleteMultipartUpload is missing metadata

Hi Thilo,

The issue was indeed fixed (both with regard to filtering and sending the
metadata) in the tracker that you mentioned but was broken by another fix (
https://github.com/ceph/ceph/pull/39192) :-(
I will re-apply the fix (and make sure we regression tests, so it does not
break again).

Yuval