Re: rgw: S3 bucket notification for Copy and CompleteMultipartUpload is missing metadata

this is just to remove the prefix that we add as we store metadata as an
object attribute.
for example, if there is an attribute named:
"rgw.user.x-amz-meta-somemetadata"
we want the filter rule to use the original metadata key:
"x-amz-meta-somemetadata".