Re: Ceph Octopus RGW - files vanished from rados while still in bucket index

Hmm.. I will check what the user is deleting. Maybe this is it.
Do you know if this bug is new in 15.2.16?

I can't share the data, but I can share the metadata:
https://pastebin.com/raw/T1YYLuec

For the missing files I have, the multipart file is not available in rados,
but the 0 byte file is.
The rest is more or less identical.

The seem to use the aws-sdk-dotnet (aws-sdk-dotnet-coreclr/3.3.110.57
aws-sdk-dotnet-core/3.3.106.11), but so small multiparts are very strange.
I guess you can really screw up configs but who am I to judge.