From: Hans van den Bogert <hansbogert@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, November 17, 2021 15:33
To: ceph-users@xxxxxxx
Subject: [EXTERNAL]  Re: Why you might want packages not containers for Ceph deployments

On 11/17/21 8:19 PM, Martin Verges wrote:
> There are still alternative solutions without the need for useless
> containers and added complexity. Stay away from that crap and you won't
> have a hard time. 😜

I don't have a problem with the containers *at all*. And with me
probably a lot of users. But those who don't see the problem are silent
in this thread.

I love cephadm, finally spinning up a cluster and doing upgrades has
become a lot less tedious.

A positive sound was in due order here.

Signing out again!

Hans