Re: ceph-ansible in Pacific and beyond?

I too would be amenable to a cephadm orchestrator on bare metal if that were an option.

I thought that I would drop this video for anyone that hasn't seen it yet.
It hits on a lot of people's sentiments about containers being not great for debugging, while also going into some of the pros to the containerization at the same time.
Great presentation.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pPZsN_urpqw <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pPZsN_urpqw>

Reed