Re: Setting up NFS with Octopus

This is the output from ceph status:
  cluster:
    id:     9d7bc71a-3f88-11eb-bc58-b9cfbaed27d3
    health: HEALTH_WARN
            1 pool(s) do not have an application enabled

  services:
    mon: 3 daemons, quorum ceph-storage-1.softdesign.dk,ceph-storage-2,ceph-storage-3 (age 4d)
    mgr: ceph-storage-1.softdesign.dk.vsrdsm(active, since 4d), standbys: ceph-storage-3.jglzte
    mds: objstore:1 {0=objstore.ceph-storage-1.knaufh=up:active} 1 up:standby
    osd: 3 osds: 3 up (since 3d), 3 in (since 3d)

  task status:
    scrub status:
        mds.objstore.ceph-storage-1.knaufh: idle

  data:
    pools:   4 pools, 97 pgs
    objects: 31 objects, 25 KiB
    usage:   3.1 GiB used, 2.7 TiB / 2.7 TiB avail
    pgs:     97 active+clean

  io:
    client:   170 B/s rd, 0 op/s rd, 0 op/s wr

So everything seems to ok.

I wonder if anyone could guide me from scratch on how to set up the NFS.
I am still not sure if I need to create two different pools, one for NFS daemon and one for the export?

Regards

Jens