Re: NFS Ganesha 2.7 in Xenial not available

Hi Victoria and Goutham,

I triggered a jenkins build and the nfs-ganesha packages are up for now.
https://jenkins.ceph.com/job/nfs-ganesha-stable/480/

The cephfs-nfs driver manila job also passed,
https://review.opendev.org/#/c/733161/
https://zuul.opendev.org/t/openstack/build/bf189ae48a234c13abdfa6eb4bc81f3b

Maybe going forward we should switch to using nfs-ganesha bionic
packages hosted in launchpad,
https://launchpad.net/~nfs-ganesha, for devstack-plugin-ceph?

-Ramana