Nautilus: Monitors not listening on msgrv1

Hi,

I am currently facing the problem that our Ceph Cluster running Nautilus
is only listening on msgrv2 and we are not sure why.
This stops us from using block devices via rbd or mounting ceph via the
kernel module.
Attached[0] you can find the output of 'cat /etc/ceph/ceph.conf', 'ceph
mon dump' and 'ceph config dump'.
I already asked on IRC and was told that I probably have more success on
the mailing list so hopefully someone here also encountered that issue
and can help us out.

Kind regards,
Julian Fölsch

--
Julian Fölsch

   Arbeitsgemeinschaft Dresdner Studentennetz (AG DSN)
   Stellvertretender Schatzmeister

   Telefon: +49 351 271816 69
   Mobil: +49 152 22915871
   Fax: +49 351 46469685