Re: Nautilus: Monitors not listening on msgrv1

Hi,

Sorry about the second mail, I forgot the attachement!
[0] https://paste.myftb.de/umefarejol.txt

--
Julian Fölsch

   Arbeitsgemeinschaft Dresdner Studentennetz (AG DSN)
   Stellvertretender Schatzmeister

   Telefon: +49 351 271816 69
   Mobil: +49 152 22915871
   Fax: +49 351 46469685