Re: Nautilus: Monitors not listening on msgrv1

It's only listening on v2 because the mon map says so. How it got into the
mon map like this is hard to guess, but that's the place where you have to
fix it.
Simplest way to change the IP of a mon is destroy and re-create, but you
can also edit the monmap manually following these instructions:

https://docs.ceph.com/docs/octopus/rados/operations/add-or-rm-mons/#changing-a-monitor-s-ip-address-the-messy-way

Specify both v1/v2 addresses explicitly using the same syntax as you've
used in the config file.

Speaking of your config file: your mon_host config line is unnecessarily
complex, trying both v1 and v2 is the default.
You can simply write it like this if you are running on the default ports:

mon_host = 10.144.0.2, 10.144.0.3, 10.144.0.4

This has the advantage of being backwards-compatible with old clients.

Paul

--
Paul Emmerich

Looking for help with your Ceph cluster? Contact us at https://croit.io