Re: Cluster network and public network

Den tors 14 maj 2020 kl 10:46 skrev Amudhan P <amudhan83@xxxxxxxxx>:

> Will EC based write benefit from Public network and Cluster network?

I guess this depends on what parameters you use.

All in all I think using one network is probably better, and the cases
where I have seen missing heartbeats, it's not the network that prevents
packets from coming over, it is the OSDs that make themselves busy doing
something else instead of heartbeating that makes them flip out, so if you
can set it up with LACP or other kinds of bonding, you allow the OSD hosts
to use the network optimally regardless of what state they are in.