Re: Cluster network and public network

Hi,

I deployed few clusters with two networks as well as only one network.
There has little impact between them for my experience.

I did a performance test on nautilus cluster with two networks last week.
What I found is that the cluster network has low bandwidth usage while
public network bandwidth is nearly full.

As a result, I don't think the cluster network is necessary.

Willi Schiegel <willi.schiegel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> 于2020年5月8日周五 下午6:14写道: