Re: iostat and dashboard freezing

Just a follow up 24h later, and the mgr's seem to be far more stable, and have had no issues or weirdness after disabling the balancer module.

Which isn't great, because the balancer plays an important role, but after fighting distribution for a few weeks and getting it 'good enough' I'm taking the stability.

Just wanted to follow up with another 2¢.

Reed