Re: showing active config settings

It sucks that its so hard to set/view active settings, this should be a lot simpler in my opinion

On Tue, Apr 23, 2019 at 1:58 PM solarflow99 <solarflow99@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Thanks, but does this not work on Luminous maybe?  I am on the mon hosts trying this:

# ceph config set osd osd_recovery_max_active 4
Invalid command: unused arguments: [u'4']
config set <key> <value> :  Set a configuration option at runtime (not persistent)
Error EINVAL: invalid command

# ceph daemon osd.0 config diff|grep -A5 osd_recovery_max_active
admin_socket: exception getting command descriptions: [Errno 2] No such file or directory