Re: showing active config settings

To summarize this discussion:

There are two ways to change the configuration:
1. ceph config * is for permanently changing settings
2. ceph injectargs is for temporarily changing a setting until the
next restart of that daemon

* ceph config get or --show-config shows the defaults/permanent
settings, but not anything that was temporarily overriden by
injectargs
* run "ceph daemon type.id config diff" to set what a specific daemon
is currently running with (and where it got that value from)

Paul

--
Paul Emmerich

Looking for help with your Ceph cluster? Contact us at https://croit.io