Re: Failed to load ceph-mgr modules: telemetry

Hi Ashley,

On 2/9/19 4:43 PM, Ashley Merrick wrote:

> Any further suggestions, should i just ignore the error "Failed to load
> ceph-mgr modules: telemetry" or is this my route cause for no realtime
> I/O readings in the Dashboard?

I don't think this is related. It you don't plan to enable the telemetry
module, this error can probably be ignored. However, I wonder why you
don't see those readings. Would you mind submitting an issue on the
tracker about this, ideally with the exact Ceph version you're running
and a screen shot of where the metrics are missing?

Thanks,

Lenz

--
SUSE Linux GmbH - Maxfeldstr. 5 - 90409 Nuernberg (Germany)
GF:Felix Imendörffer,Jane Smithard,Graham Norton,HRB 21284 (AG Nürnberg)