Re: Failed to load ceph-mgr modules: telemetry

Message went away, but obviously still don't get the stats showing in the dashboard (I am guessing this isn't a known bug currently?) and that they should be working.
Everything work's fine apart from the dashboard does not show the live I/O stats.

Nothing is mentioned in mgr lags at the default log level, just the message that showed under Cluster Logs.

,Ashley

On Fri, Feb 8, 2019 at 3:57 PM Wido den Hollander <wido@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

On 2/8/19 8:13 AM, Ashley Merrick wrote:
> I have had issues on a mimic cluster (latest release) where the
> dashboard does not display any read or write ops under the pool's
> section on the main dashboard page.
>
> I have just noticed during restarting the mgr service the following
> shows under "Cluster Logs", nothing else just the following : "Failed to
> load ceph-mgr modules: telemetry"
>
> Would this be causing the issue, if so is there anything I can do to
> find the issue?

Like you already did, the Mgr logs. Did the message go away or did you
need to disable the module?

Wido