Failed to load ceph-mgr modules: telemetry

I have had issues on a mimic cluster (latest release) where the dashboard does not display any read or write ops under the pool's section on the main dashboard page.

I have just noticed during restarting the mgr service the following shows under "Cluster Logs", nothing else just the following : "Failed to load ceph-mgr modules: telemetry"

Would this be causing the issue, if so is there anything I can do to find the issue?

I have looked through the mgr log's but nothing that matches the time stamp shown in the Cluster Logs under the dashboard home page.