Re: Retrieve progress of volume flattening using RBD python library

Hi Jason,

Thanks for your reply.

Ok, well,  we’ll look into it then ;)

Thanks,
Xavier

El 23 oct 2017, a las 17:23, Jason Dillaman <jdillama@xxxxxxxxxx> escribió:

The current RBD python API does not expose callbacks from the wrapped
C API so it is not currently possible to retrieve the flatten, remove,
etc progress indications. Improvements to the API are always welcomed.

On Mon, Oct 23, 2017 at 11:06 AM, Xavier Trilla