Re: Retrieve progress of volume flattening using RBD python library

The current RBD python API does not expose callbacks from the wrapped
C API so it is not currently possible to retrieve the flatten, remove,
etc progress indications. Improvements to the API are always welcomed.

On Mon, Oct 23, 2017 at 11:06 AM, Xavier Trilla
<xavier.trilla@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi guys,
>

> No ideas about how to do that? Does anybody know where we could ask about
> librbd python library usage?
>

> Thanks!
>
> Xavier.

Jason