De: ceph-users [mailto:ceph-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx] En nombre de Xavier Trilla
Enviado el: martes, 17 de octubre de 2017 11:55
Para: ceph-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Asunto: Retrieve progress of volume flattening using RBD python library

Hi,

Does anybody know if there is a way to inspect the progress of a volume flattening while using the python rbd library?

I mean, using the CLI is it possible to see the progress of the flattening, but when calling volume.flatten() it just blocks until it’s done.

Is there any way to infer the progress?

Hope somebody may help.

Thanks!

Xavier