Re: RBD I/O errors with QEMU [luminous upgrade/osd change]

Yes -- the upgrade documentation definitely needs to be updated to add
a pre-monitor upgrade step to verify your caps before proceeding -- I
will take care of that under this ticket [1]. I believe the OpenStack
documentation has been updated [2], but let me know if you find other
places.

[1] http://tracker.ceph.com/issues/21353
[2] http://docs.ceph.com/docs/master/rbd/rbd-openstack/#setup-ceph-client-authentication

--