Re: RBD I/O errors with QEMU [luminous upgrade/osd change]

That indeed worked! Thanks a lot!

The remaining question from my side: did we do anything wrong in the
upgrade process and if not, should it be documented somewhere how to
setup the permissions correctly on upgrade?

Or should the documentation on the side of the cloud infrastructure
software be updated?

--
Modern, affordable, Swiss Virtual Machines. Visit www.datacenterlight.ch