Re: jewel blocked requests

I also have this problem. Is it perhaps possible to block clients
entirely if it is not using a specific version of Ceph?

BTW, I often stumble upon the cephfs problem:
"client failing to respond to capability release", which result in
blocked requests aswell. But i'm not entirely sure if you run CephFS.