Re: jewel blocked requests

Hello,

On Mon, 12 Sep 2016 19:28:50 -0500 shiva rkreddy wrote:

> By saying "old clients"  did you mean, (a) Client VMs running old Operating
> System (b)  Client VMs/Volumes that are in-use for a long time and across
> ceph releases ? Was there any tuning done to fix it?

I'm pretty sure he means c) that is:
Clients (hosts) running older versions of Ceph.

Which is a pretty common thing, both because the Ceph cluster operator may
not be controlling all the clients, there are version dependencies from
things like OpenStack, the Ceph version on the client was installed by
using an OS distro package (usually well aged).

What I'd like to know from Wido is if he opened a tracker issue for that,
since this kind of regression should not happen [tm].

Christian

chibi@xxxxxxx   	Global OnLine Japan/Rakuten Communications
http://www.gol.com/