Re: jewel blocked requests

By saying "old clients"  did you mean, (a) Client VMs running old Operating System (b)  Client VMs/Volumes that are in-use for a long time and across ceph releases ? Was there any tuning done to fix it?

Thanks,

On Mon, Sep 12, 2016 at 3:05 PM, Wido den Hollander <wido@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Op 12 september 2016 om 18:47 schreef "WRIGHT, JON R (JON R)" <jonrodwright@xxxxxxxxx>:
>

> Since upgrading to Jewel from Hammer, we're started to see HEALTH_WARN
> because of 'blocked requests > 32 sec'.   Seems to be related to writes.
>
> Has anyone else seen this?  Or can anyone suggest what the problem might be?

Do you by any chance have old clients connecting? I saw this after a Jewel upgrade as well and it was because of very old clients still connecting to the cluster.

Wido