Re: 40Gb fileserver/NIC suggestions

True @re-export
> Still, 40GbE is a lot of bandwidth!
:) I know, but we have users which like to transfer e.g. raw movie
footage for a normal project which might be quick at 1TB and they dont
want to wait hours ;). Or others like to screen/stream 4K Video footage
raw which is +- 10Gb/second ... Thats the challenge :)

And yes our Ceph Cluster is well designed .. on the paper ;) SSDs
considered. With lot of helpful feedback from the List!!

I just try to find linux/ceph useres with 40Gb experiences :)

    cheers . Götz