Re: RadosGW - Problems running the S3 and SWIFT API at the same time

I am at the Ceph Day at CERN,
I asked to Sage if it is supported to enable both S3 and swift API at
the same time. The answer is yes, so it is meant to be supported, and
this that we see here is probably a bug.

I opened a bug report:
http://tracker.ceph.com/issues/16293

If anyone has a chance to test it on a ceph version newer than Hammer,
you can update the bug :)

thank you

Saverio