Re: RadosGW - Problems running the S3 and SWIFT API at the same time

Hi,

I'm not running a cluster as yours, but I don't think the issue is caused by you using 2 APIs at the same time.
IIRC the dash thing is append by S3 multipart upload, with a following digit indicating the number of parts.
You may want to check this reported in s3cmd community:
https://sourceforge.net/p/s3tools/bugs/123/

and some basic info from Amazon:
http://docs.aws.amazon.com/AmazonS3/latest/dev/mpuoverview.html

Hope this helps :D

Regards,
---Sandy

本邮件及其附件含有杭州华三通信技术有限公司的保密信息,仅限于发送给上面地址中列出
的个人或群组。禁止任何其他人以任何形式使用(包括但不限于全部或部分地泄露、复制、
或散发)本邮件中的信息。如果您错收了本邮件,请您立即电话或邮件通知发件人并删除本
邮件!
This e-mail and its attachments contain confidential information from H3C, which is
intended only for the person or entity whose address is listed above. Any use of the
recipient(s) is prohibited. If you receive this e-mail in error, please notify the sender
by phone or email immediately and delete it!