Re: RadosGW - Problems running the S3 and SWIFT API at the same time

Thank you.

It is exactly a problem with multipart.

So I tried two clients (s3cmd and rclone). When you upload a file in
S3 using multipart, you are not able to read anymore this object with
the SWIFT API because the md5 check fails.

Saverio