Re: Ceph upgrade questions

>Note that 0.94.6 has a massive, data destroying cache-tier bug, so you
>will want to wait until .7 at least if you're using cache-tiering, or read
>up on the work-around for that bug alternatively.

This sounds interesting, is there a bug number for this ? Been playing around
with cache tiering in 0.94.6 and have run in to some issues, not seen any data
destruction yet, but I had problems disconnecting the cache tier from the backing
pool. Luckily just a test pool so I can just destroy both tier and backing pool,
but I would really like to get cache tiering going on my production pool, it gave
a nice performance boost when I tested it.

Daniel