Re: inconsistent PG -> unfound objects on an erasure coded system

Ok, like I said, most files with _long at the end are *not orphaned*.
The generation number also is *not* an indication of whether the file
is orphaned -- some of the orphaned files will have ffffffffffffffff
as the generation number and others won't.  For each long filename
object in a pg you would have to:
1) Pull the long name out of the attr
2) Parse the hash out of the long name
3) Turn that into a directory path
4) Determine whether the file is at the right place in the path
5) If not, remove it (or echo it to be checked)

You probably want to wait for someone to get around to writing a
branch for ceph-objectstore-tool.  Should happen in the next week or
two.
-Sam