Re: State of Ceph documention

On Sat, Feb 27, 2016 at 12:08 AM, Andy Allan <gravitystorm@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> When I made a (trivial, to be fair) documentation PR it was dealt with
> immediately, both when I opened it, and when I fixed up my commit
> message. I'd recommend that if anyone sees anything wrong with the
> docs, just submit a PR with the fix.

Are we collectively ok with the discussion about the documentation to
happen via the repo (presumably on github)? The limitation with PRs is
the submitter has to suggest a change when sometimes it is a
less-formal interpretation question.

Or will it be ok to conduct the discussions on this mailing list to
form up the ultimate PR?

I'm reluctant to suggest a ceph-docs mailing list but that would be
another option if we can't have commentary on the documentation
web-pages.