Re: State of Ceph documention

The docs are already split by version, although it doesn't help that
it isn't linked in an obvious manner.

http://docs.ceph.com/docs/master/rados/operations/cache-tiering/

http://docs.ceph.com/docs/hammer/rados/operations/cache-tiering/

 Updating the documentation takes a lot of effort by all involved, and
in a project this size, it probably needs a team of people. From what
I can tell, all the documentation is in the ceph source tree, and
submitting pull requests/tickets is probably a good option to keep it
up to date. From my perspective it is also our failure (the users),
not updating the docs when we run into issues.
--
Adam